Sr Marketing Manager Orlando | Remote
Big Vision is welcoming a Senior Marketing Manager to the team to fill a new role leading brand development and marketing for a portfolio of fitness brands opening across North America. You will join a focused team dedicated to crafting an array of unique, high-energy, and highly-visible brand experiences for multiple fitness studios.
A career with Big Vision offers you opportunities to work within a dedicated team on brands for the global partners we serve. Our clients have complex challenges that require expertise, precision, and a consistency in all communication from our team. Our strategies and services are driven by process and powered by tech, which enable our teams to work smarter and deliver faster. This is the level of service our clients are accustomed to, and we are pleased to offer this experience.
To continue to fulfill our promises to our clients and each other in a fast-paced and ever-changing world, everyone at Big Vision is expected to live out our shared values. Be Honest, No Surprises, Exceed Expectations, Time is Valuable, and Change is Opportunity. These values bind our teams together and cement our relationship with our clients, ensuring that Big Vision stays true to our mission to create the solutions teams need to realize their fullest potential.
You will be a key part of a process driven, results focused, and service oriented team.
A Sr Marketing Manager at Big Vision is a creative thinker and problem solver. You’re an entrepreneurial and creative spirit ready to own multiple fitness franchise studio brands across customer acquisition journeys, multi-channel campaigns, and outside-the-box customer engagements - beginning in Orlando and Dallas and scaling nationally. You are passionate about industry best practices, and the speed at which marketing technology can accelerate positive growth for a brand.
As the Sr. Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in leading the strategies and program deployments for multiple brands and lifecycle campaigns in emerging markets across various channels as well as identifying and executing new opportunities designed to drive customer acquisition. You’re a quantitative marketer who can analyze complex data sets to uncover new opportunities and drive efficiencies in spend. You are a natural leader and communicator who can inspire teams to perform at their best. You’re a cross-functional connector who can collaborate with different business groups to drive key results while bringing a curious mind. Your experiences span building top-of-funnel acquisition campaigns that carry through the full customer lifecycle (conversion, retention, loyalty). Discovery and experimentation with a customer-focused mindset must be core to the lifecycle programs you’ll build, as you work to create and evolve key touchpoints throughout the customer journey. You are passionate about owning the process, and attuned to the goals and requirements of each client. You collaborate well with strategists, project managers, designers, and web development engineers. Above all, your drive for doing things right by your client, and your ownership to see each project through to completion, supports every decision.
Our staff enjoys a hybrid workplace model and generous compensation. The ‘office’ is a center for accelerating innovation and developing culture, and available for productivity for those who choose to utilize the space. The team is motivated by the company’s career opportunities, compensation, and team culture. We offer industry leading salaries, generous benefits, and monthly profit share, plus the opportunity to work with a team of other senior-level experts. We are a high performing, process minded team providing world-class service to our global client partners and we look forward to inviting you to join us.
SALARY + BENEFITS
- Salary: $80,000 - 100,000+
- Company sponsored health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Grow earnings via monthly profit share bonuses
- Enjoy 25 days of vacation time and 10 paid holidays each year
- Set your own schedule with flexible work hours
- Transparent, open book business operations
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Responsible for the body of work that raises brand awareness and supports the capture of market share in key urban markets, starting in Orlando and Dallas, and expanding across North America - including experiential marketing, relationship development, and local strategic community planning with business partners
- Lead the development, planning, and content writing of the brand and marketing strategy
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate and customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to create new customer journeys that bring users through the entire funnel
- Support brand initiatives as needed
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Draft brand content, marketing plans, and community programming plans that will be implemented in key cities, as well as provide the client team with training and materials to be successful in the marketing programming’s implementation
- Lead the CRM performance and manage client relationships that contribute to this performance
- Identify and execute new partnerships to drive data acquisition and cross-promotions
- Strategic thought partnership to Big Vision’s Senior Leadership for the execution and expansion of the fitness franchise brands through new growth channels
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5+ years of professional marketing experience
- 3+ years at a digital, experience, innovation, marketing, or design firm
- Experience acquiring new customers and driving revenue of existing customers through customer segmentation, campaign execution, and reporting, with a focus on continuous testing and optimization
- Experience implementing, managing, and optimizing marketing CRMs and marketing automation tools
- Ability to write and strategize within brand guidelines, while building on guidelines with fresh content strategies and best practices
- Strong eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials that leave the firm
- Ability to write complex strategic plans and present them to non-marketers and stakeholders
- Organized, self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Ownership mentality for all work responsibilities
- Uphold the firm’s values and business conduct
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
HOW TO STAND OUT
- BS/BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Statistics, Finance or equivalent training and/or experience
- 5+ years professional experience in a data-oriented, cross-channel growth marketing role for large user bases with many different segments at a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Previous experience working in fitness and in a franchise model is a plus
- Proven experience owning channels such as social, web, in-app, and email
- Proficiency with campaign management software tools
- Experience owning the client’s creative marketing ideas and connecting those to their business goals
- Dynamic communicator who can win over sharp colleagues
- Experience creating experience journeys, content flows, and brand strategies
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic understanding of fitness studio business strategies
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and address development areas
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Working experience in leveraging data to create multi-variant lifecycle campaigns
- Strong experience with acquisition, lead nurturing, retention, personalization and automation
- Experience managing direct marketing reports and multiple internal/client stakeholders
- Proficient in web tracking and analytics tools
- Proven experience with broad media channels, major and up-and-coming digital ad platforms, marketing automation platforms, and integrating them to work together