Photographer / Videographer
You love every aspect of photo and video production. You know exactly what lens will give you the results you’re looking for, and you’re upset that “Every Frame a Painting” stopped making new videos. If that's sounding familiar then we’ve got a spot for you. We are eager to push ourselves and those around us to learn, experiment, and break boundaries; we want folks who are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities we offer to grow do great work for our current clients and the clients we want to have. We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar—so come ready to do the same.
What you'll do:
- Take on photo and video production projects from concept to completion.
- Use quality gear to capture photos and video on set or in-studio.
- Help refine production processes to maximize efficiency and create the best final product.
- Work with editors to bring your concepts and productions to final form.
- This is not an exhaustive list. We work closely together as a team and we all stay flexible to help each other wherever needed.
What we all do:
- Work together with other team members on project strategy and direction.
- Apply constructive criticism from the team and clients to improve our work.
- Show up on time with a relaxed but professional attitude.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team through all aspects of the project process.
- Work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office.
- Travel to productions as needed.
Who we're looking for:
- Visionaries and problem solvers.
- Strong knowledge of photography, videography, composition, and production techniques.
- A detail oriented person who takes pride in sweating the small stuff.
- The ability to work both autonomously and with a team on assigned projects.
- An innovative mindset focused on constant improvement of yourself and your work.
- A team player who cares about the success of our team and serving others throughout the agency.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
- Mid-Level: A portfolio spanning multiple years of professional work experience showcasing the progression of your skills.
How you can stand out:
- Existing agency experience
- Experience in other phases of production, such as editing or directing
- Experience with the C4D, Red Giant Magic Bullet, Trapcode Suites, and other post production tools and applications