You love product and web design. You live to craft the perfect menu animation, keep up with the latest Figma plugins, and you’re into making beautiful layouts for any screen size. You love grids, a lot. And most of all, you like to put on a user's shoes to craft the most pleasant design for every view.
Members of our Design team are eager to push themselves and their clients to learn, experiment, and discover new boundaries. We want folks who are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities we offer to do great work for our clients.
We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar, so come ready to step up your game. A strong knowledge of design principles and a desire to create beautiful design work is key. We’re looking for hungry, multifaceted, engaged designers with confident personalities to help grow our partner brands.
What you'll do:
- Craft unique, interactive, and responsive designs for a wide variety of clients and products.
- Team up with our in-house development team to find creative design solutions to unique problems.
- Use the full range of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite to make great web assets for the sites you design.
- Show off your strong knowledge of UI/UX best practices and modern web trends.
- Mix it up with other design projects from time to time, like print layout or photo edits. Openness to opportunities to try new types of work is key.
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list. Our team adapts to the needs of the agency. You’ll need to be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks as needed including during non-business hours.
Who we're looking for:
- A highly organized individual who is confident in their ability to create visually appealing content
- A meticulously detailed worker who takes pride in tackling any design task, no matter the scope
- A designer who can adhere closely to established brand standards and execute tasks in line with said standards
- A team player who’s willing to put in the right effort and attitude needed to help everyone succeed
- A focused individual who stays on track and never misses a deadline or notification
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes
- Familiarity with programs like Adobe Creative Suite and Figma. If you also like to dabble with C4D, that's even better
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office
- Thorough and detail oriented with strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Mid level: 2-5+ years experience
How you can stand out:
- A diverse portfolio of web and product designs that are creative, unique, and push the boundaries of development possibilities
- Existing agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in Adobe After Effects or other animation prototyping tools
- Passion for UX research, including user interviews, heat mapping, and analytics