Background and Description
Project Managers are on the front lines of Big Vision's projects. As part of the Big Vision Ops team, Project Managers work with Directors, Producers, and Production Staff to own successful completion of projects and project plans. The mission is to ensure Big Vision is giving our clients a smooth experience by being the central hub of project knowledge.
You’ll work closely with Production Directors and Producers. The Producer matches client needs to the right solution and plan and you own timely and on budget delivery of the work behind the solutions we deliver. This is a highly collaborative role and you’ll be able to speak into processes and work with the rest of the Big Vision Ops team and Directors to push and improve the agency.
What You'll Be Doing
Give clients confidence that they won’t have to micromanage their projects, because Big Vision keeps their projects organized and moving forward.
- Support our Producers, who own project strategy and define the project plans, to ensure each plan is successfully fulfilled.
- Ensure that the defined solutions, estimates, and project plans are carried out by the Production teams.
- Create weekly project progress summaries and present them to clients along with completed work.
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings with clients, alongside relevant Producer and Directors.
Give Big Vision the secret weapon of a well-run operation that maximizes productivity and minimizes inefficiency.
- Work with Producers to provide team members all the information they need to complete projects successful.
- Identify and communicate project risks early, and have a plan to resolve them before they become issues.
- Lead kickoffs and reviews with Directors, Producers, and team members regularly and proactively.
- Provide project updates and progress reports to Leadership.
- Oversee time tracking and task completion in Big Vision's project management system.
Make Big Vision better every time you’re involved.
- Make sure the right people are in the right meetings at the right time.
- Work collaboratively with Producers in the development and documentation of new solutions and offerings as well as internal process improvements.
- Monitor capacity against current and forecasted workload to recommend staffing needs.
Note: none of these are exhaustive lists. Everyone on our team adapts to the needs of the company, and you’ll need to be flexible and willing to jump in on projects that don’t perfectly fit your job description.
Who We're Looking For
- A project manager who will take ownership and responsibility for their work, and their team's work, and Big Vision's operational success.
- A highly organized individual who is confident keeping team members on task and projects on schedule.
- A team player who’s willing to put in the effort and attitude needed to help the team succeed.
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes.
- A proactive person who is constantly looking for opportunities to improve themselves and the processes around them.
- A thorough and detail-oriented project manager.
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office.
- Mid-Level: 2-4+ years of professional experience.
Who We're Looking For
- Experience in an agency environment.
- Experience with project management and time tracking software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, design, or business management.
- Project management training, certifications, or internships.
To be considered for the position, send us a video recording of yourself talking about two questions:
- Why is this position a good fit for you?
- Why are you a good fit for Big Vision?
Once you've applied here, email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to the high volume of submissions we may not be able to respond to all submissions, though we’ll do our best.