Designers at Big Vision are passionate about serving our clients with great looking content. Interest and excitement for the creative work we produce combined with a knack for bringing designs to life with motion that also drive results is the recipe for success as a Motion Designer.
Members of our Design team are eager to push themselves and their clients to learn, experiment, and discover new boundaries. We want folks who are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities we offer to do great work for our clients.
We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar, so come ready to step up your game. An established knowledge of basic design principles and a desire to create beautiful design work is key. We’re looking for hungry, multifaceted, engaged creatives with confident personalities to help grow our partner brands.
What you'll be doing:
- Create animated motion graphics videos that are unique and engaging.
- Create and design assets and components that are on brand for use in motion pieces.
- Convert static UI designs into interactive and user-centered product animations.
- Help refine production processes to maximize efficiency and create the best final product.
- Work with other designers to ensure that our end products align with the look and feel of the client’s brand.
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list. Our team adapts to the needs of the agency. You’ll need to be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks as needed including during non-business hours.
Who we're looking for:
- A highly organized individual who is confident in their ability to create visually appealing content
- A meticulously detailed worker who takes pride in tackling any design task, no matter the scope
- A sharp eye and passion for motion design
- An understanding of typography/strong typographic skills
- A designer who can adhere closely to established brand standards and execute tasks in line with said standards
- A team player who’s willing to put in the right effort and attitude needed to help everyone succeed
- A focused individual who stays on track and never misses a deadline or notification
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes
- Familiarity with programs like Adobe Creative Suite and C4D
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office
- Thorough and detail oriented with strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Mid level: 2-5+ years experience
How you can stand out:
- Existing agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in other disciplines of design, such as UI or photography
Note: This position may be filled as either a short term contract-to-hire or direct hire based on qualifications and team needs.