Background and Description:
Big Vision is a brand solutions firm. As a VIDEO EDITOR, you are a creative thinker and storyteller. You’ve been working in Premiere Pro and After Effects for 2-4+ years, and are always pushing your bar. Your experience working with brands guides your editing choices as you focus on captivating the target audience. You pursue the right design, not the hot trend, and you love working on a collaborative team that’s always thinking bigger.
You will be part of the Design Team, reporting to the Art Director. Collaboration with the Brand and Marketing teams will be a daily occurrence. You don’t require a lot of oversight, and will be responsible for staying on top of editing best practices.
This position may be filled as either a short term contract-to-hire or direct hire based on qualifications and team needs.
What you'll be doing:
- Create compelling stories in collaboration with your Art Director and the studio team
- Lead the editing of films for brand launches, campaigns, training programs, and more
- Assist in the storyboarding of video ideas and iterating on them with directors
- Assist in the planning of productions
- Create motion graphics and animations for videos, websites, and presentations
- Develop and expand brand assets and video style guidelines
- Refine post-production processes to maximize efficiency and create the best final product
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list. Our team adapts to the needs of the agency. You’ll need to be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks as needed including during non-business hours.
Who we're looking for:
- 2-4+ years experience at an agency or similar work environment
- The ability to concept, storyboard, and edit short and long form videos
- A creative problem solver
- A detail oriented person who takes pride in sweating the small stuff
- The ability to work both autonomously and with a team on assigned tasks
- An innovative mindset focused on constant improvement of yourself and your work, staying on top of current video editing trends
- A team player who cares about the success of our team and serving others throughout the agency
- Strong visual communication skills
- Ability to work from the downtown Orlando office
How you can stand out:
- Existing agency experience
- The ability to animate in multiple styles (flat, skeuomorphic, current trends, etc)
- Strong experience in Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in photography production and editing
- Experience with the Red Giant Magic Bullet and Trapcode Suites
- Experience behind a camera on set
- Production experience with Sony and Canon camera gear
To be considered for the position, send us a video recording of yourself talking about two questions:
- Why is this position a good fit for you?
- Why are you a good fit for Big Vision?
Once you've applied here, email your video to email@example.com.