Designers at Big Vision are passionate about serving our clients with great looking content. Interest and excitement for the creative work we produce combined with a knack for creating unique assets that drive results is the recipe for success as a Production Designer.
Members of our Design team are eager to push themselves and their clients to learn, experiment, and discover new boundaries. We want folks who are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities we offer to do great work for our clients.
We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar, so come ready to step up your game. An established knowledge of basic design principles and a desire to create beautiful design work is key. We’re looking for hungry, multifaceted, engaged creatives with confident personalities to help grow our partner brands.
This position may be filled as either a short term contract-to-hire or direct hire based on qualifications and team needs.
What you'll be doing:
- Work within the assigned partner teams to tackle a broad range of design projects.
- Supporting work on critical deliverables for assigned brands and campaigns.
- Contribute original and compelling creative to the assigned brands and campaigns, ensuring all outputs are consistent to each brand’s standards.
- Embrace the challenge of learning on the fly, while tackling design projects that span new or less familiar disciplines.
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list. Our team adapts to the needs of the agency. You’ll need to be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks as needed including during non-business hours.
Who we're looking for:
- A highly organized individual who is confident in their ability to design visually appealing content
- A meticulously detailed worker who takes pride in tackling any design task, no matter the scope
- A sharp eye and passion for design
- A designer who can adhere closely to established brand standards and execute tasks in line with said standards
- A team player who’s willing to put in the right effort and attitude needed to help everyone succeed
- A focused individual who stays on track and never misses a deadline or notification
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes
- Familiarity with programs like Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, and Figma
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office as well as on-site with clients
- Thorough and detail oriented with strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Entry level: 0-2 years experience
How you can stand out:
- Bachelor’s Degree in art, design, or visual communications
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience with Wrike, Asana, or other productivity tool sets