Digital Marketers at Big Vision are passionate about serving our clients with great content marketing strategies. Interest and excitement for the creative work we produce combined with a knack for turning online engagement into results is the recipe for success as a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Members of our Digital Team will be eager to push themselves and their clients to learn, experiment, and discover new boundaries. We want folks who are ready to take advantage of all the opportunities we offer to do great work for our clients.
We always challenge ourselves to raise the bar, so come ready to step up your game. Your ability to stay on top of the ever-changing digital marketing arena and help with constructing fully-integrated inbound campaigns through quick and competent execution is key. We’re looking for multifaceted, collaborative people to grow our brands through innovative and comprehensive marketing strategies.
This position may be filled as either a short term contract-to-hire or direct hire based on qualifications and team needs.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist with digital marketing and advertising campaign deployment, reporting, and optimization for assigned brands
- Monitor client’s digital ad budgets to maximize results and reach their goals
- Schedule and deploy content for emails, blog posts, social media, and other digital channels for brands’ inbound campaigns
- Establish daily and weekly tasks and goals according to approved campaign plans
- Daily monitor each assigned brand's digital presence and timely respond to engagement
- Monitor each assigned brand's campaign projects flowing through the studio
- Assist with organizing and documenting campaigns and processes
- Work with Marketing Director and Producer to relay campaign updates and results
NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list. Our team adapts to the needs of the agency. You’ll need to be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks as needed including during non-business hours.
Who we're looking for:
- A highly organized individual who is confident coordinating all aspects of a brand's digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- A meticulously detailed worker who takes pride in coordinating campaigns across multiple channels
- A sharp eye who can proofread and edit content as needed
- A team player who’s willing to put in the right effort and attitude needed to help everyone succeed
- A focused individual who stays on track and never misses a deadline or notification
- A quick learner willing to adapt to new and existing processes
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations
- Ability to work full-time in our Downtown Orlando office as well as on-site with clients
- Thorough and detail oriented coordinator with strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Entry level: 0-2 years experience
How you can stand out:
- Certifications from Hubspot, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, or other digital marketing platforms
- Experience with Ad Manager for Facebook, LinkedIn, Adwords, and other digital ad platforms
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or similar content management systems
- Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or similar email marketing tools
- Experience with HubSpot, Pardot, or similar marketing automation tools
- Experience with MOZ, SEMRush, Yoast, or similar SEO tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or business